Loading...
Geo Struc Engineering, Inc. A2013-14 - A3 C 61 Chem, 14000 City Center Drive Chino Hills, CA 91709 (909) 364-2600 casco. . `'f 040 December 11, 2013 Mr. Reza M. Fard Geo Struc Engineering, Inc. 336 N. Central Ave., Suite 10A Glendale, California 91203-2270 Dear Mr. Fard: RE: Change Order No. 3 to Agreement No. A13-14 At their regular meeting held December 10, 2013, the City Council of the City of Chino Hills approved Change Order No. 3 to Agreement No, A13-14 in the amount of$14,115.40 and added 23 working days to the term of the Agreement. This change order increases the total contract amount to $927,134.71. Enclosed for your records is a fully executed copy of Change Order No. 3. Should you have any questions on this matter, you may contact City Engineer Steve Nix at (909) 364-2775. Very truly yours CITY OF CHINO HILLS in, N. MO. 000 MARY M. ctUFFEE, CMC CITY CLE'K Enclosure cc: Steve Nix, City Engineer Judy Lancaster, Finance Director Raymond Hansen, Senior Administrative Analyst (� Paul Montoya, Associate Engineer �✓ C Art Bennett Ed M. Graham Ray Marquez Cynthia Moran Peter J. Rogers CITY OF CHINO HILLS CHANGE ORDER NO. 3 December 10. 2013 Project No. W09004 Contract No. A13-14 Project: Los Serranos Waterline P.O. No. 130647 Replacement, Phase VII Account No. 399-7100-888-8410 Contractor: Geo Struc Engineering, Inc. Distribution: 336 N. Central Ave., Suite 10A Original to City Clerk Glendale, CA 91203-2270 Contractor Purchasing Department DESCRIPTION: Current Change Order 1.69% Item No. 1. Extra work for saw cutting AC pavement and excavation to connect the water main to the existing main that was found to be 5 feet away from what was shown on the plan. Sub Total: $6,135.40 2. Quanitv Adjustments Bid Description Est Actual Unit Change Unit Price Item Chanae 4. Furnish & install 8" PVC waterline 5,320 5,332 LF 12 $55.00 $ 660.00 6. Install 1" waterline service 140 142 EA 2 $1,410.00 $ 2,820.00 7. Install 6" fire hydrant 10 11 EA 1 $4,000.00 $ 4,000.00 A2. R & R 4" thick AC pavement 1,150 1,250 SF 100 $5.00 $ 500.00 Sub Total: $ 7,980.00 Total Change Order: $ 14,115.40 Contract Time Adjustment, Add 23 _ Working Days. ORIGINAL CONTRACT AMOUNT: $ 835,650.00 CITY OF CHINO HILLS Authorized this the 10th day of Change Orders to Date: 2 December ,22013. Add $ 77,369.31 Deduct $ - $ 77,369.31 ED GRAHAM 5, MAYOR Change Orders to Date 9.26% Adjusted Contract Amount $ 913,019.31 ATTEST: /Change Order No. 3 Ai& �/ ' • Add $14,115.40 MARY M cDUFF E, CITY Deduct $ - APPR7D BY: Net Change Order 1.69% $ 14,115.40 rej Total Change Orders 10.95% STEVEN C. ND}, CITY ENGINEER ACCEPTED BY: AMENDED CONTRACT AMOUNT: $ 927,134.71 C GEO S1RUC ENGINEERING, INC.