Loading...
H & H General Contractors, Inc. A2014-180 - CO3 CITY OF CHINO HILLS CHANGE ORDER NO. 3 DATE: July 14. 2015 Project No. S15009 Contract No. A14-180 Project: Peyton Drive and English P.O. No. 150590 Channel - Phase 3 Account No. 399-7100-888-8110 Contractor: H&H General Contractors, Inc. Distribution: P. O. Box 536 Original to City Clerk Highland, CA 92346-0536 Contractor Purchasing Department DESCRIPTION: Current Change Order 4,99% No. Description Qty Unit Unit Price Ext. 1 Installation of 8" C900, Class 200, PVC 1 1 $245,000.00 $245,000.00 recycled waterline from Ma, 55+00 to sta. 73+25, including installation of 1-2" blow-off, $0.00 1-1" air-vac, 3-2" services, trench and $0.00 pavement repair as needed $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 Lump Sum $245,000.00 Contract Time Adjustment: Add - 10 - Working Days. ORIGINAL CONTRACT AMOUNT $ 4,907,781.00 CITY OF CHINO HILLS Authorized by the City Council this Change Orders to Date: 2 the 141iday of JULY , 2015. Add $ 42,194.00 Deduct $ - $ 42,194,00 eh '1 - CYNTHIA '{' •RAN, MAYOR Change Orders to Date 0.86% Adjusted Contract Amount $ 4,949,975.00 ATTEST: ear if Change Order No. 3 Add $245,000.00 CHERYL BALITY'CL1`RK Deduct $0.00 Net Change Order 4.99% $ 245,000.00 APPROVED BY: Total Change Orders 5.85% STEVEN C. NIX, CITY ENGINEER AMENDED CONTRACT AMOUNT $ 5,194,975.00 ACCEPTED BY: r,. YH8rw G'NERAL CONTRACTORS, INC.